To submit your NEXUS Card Application, complete the following form. You can expect the following:
- Upon submission, Border Cards will review your information for completeness and accuracy. We will contact you if we find any omissions or issues.
- Once your application has been reviewed, Border Cards will submit your application to Canada Border Services Agency and US Customs and Border Protection.
- Your application will be assessed by CBSA and US CBP for your eligibility and to make sure you pass a background check for criminal records and security issues.
- Once your application has passed these checks, Border Cards will book your appointment at the Enrolment Centre of your choice.
- Once you have attended your interview, you will receive a decision on your NEXUS Card application.
- If your application is approved, you will receive your NEXUS Card 10 calendar days after the approval.
If you prefer to fill out your NEXUS Application by hand, please download the NEXUS APPLICATION form HERE
If a question does not apply to you, please enter "None" or "N/A"