To submit your NEXUS Card Application, complete the following form. You can expect the following:
If you prefer to fill out your NEXUS Application by hand, please download the NEXUS APPLICATION form HERE
- Upon submission, Border Cards will review your information for completeness and accuracy. We will contact you if we find any omissions or issues.
- Once your application has been reviewed, Border Cards will submit your application to Canada Border Services Agency and US Customs and Border Protection.
- Your application will be assessed by CBSA and US CBP for your eligibility and to make sure you pass a background check for criminal records and security issues.
- Once your application has passed these checks, Border Cards will book your appointment at the Enrolment Centre of your choice.
- Once you have attended your interview, you will receive a decision on your NEXUS Card application.
- If your application is approved, you will receive your NEXUS Card 10 calendar days after the approval.
If a question does not apply to you, please enter "None" or "N/A"