At Border Cards, we are committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with our service, please review our refund policy below:
- Refund Eligibility: Customers are eligible for a full refund of our service fee if their application is refused by the government. Please note that the government fee is non-refundable as it is paid directly to the government agency. Once we have submitted your application to the government, we can only offer a partial refund of our service fee.
- Requesting a Refund: To request a refund, please contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone at 519-800-3707. Please provide your full name, contact information, and a brief explanation of your reason for requesting a refund.
- Processing Time and Method: Once we receive your refund request, we will process it within 5-7 business days. Refunds are issued to the original method of payment, in most cases, to the credit card you used for the transaction.
- Contact Information: If you have any questions or concerns about our refund policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are available Monday through Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm EST. You can reach us by phone at 519-800-3707, by fax at 519-790-1070, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mailing Address: If you prefer to send a written request, you can mail it to the following address: Border Cards
60 NORTH CENTRE RD
P.O. BOX 27060
LONDON, ONTARIO, CA
Please note that this refund policy is subject to change without notice. We encourage you to review it periodically.
Thank you for choosing Border Cards. We value your business and are here to assist you in any way we can.